Do you feel the same way? Is your waistline the victim of an overactive sweet tooth?
Alfahydroxy may be able to help.
Alfahydroxy is a fat burner that claims to help you lose weight, naturally. With their all-natural formula, Alfahydroxy promises to:
• Help you eat less sugar
• Lower body fat and cholesterol
• Improve digestion
• Boost your metabolism
• Help you control your appetite
• Increase your energy
• Even get rid of cellulite!
Well that certainly sounds better then a tooth-yanking trip to the dentist, now doesn’t it?
Let’s take a closer look at Alfahydroxy to learn if this all-natural fat burner has what it takes to really help.
• Vitamin B6- helps increase energy and combat fatigue.
• Chromium Picolinate- helps control blood sugar, may be helpful for diabetics.
• Citrus Aurantium- helps burn fat, curb appetite, and boost energy. Possible alternative to ephedrine.
• Apple Cider Vinegar- natural detox. May help with weight loss.
• Garcinia Cambogia- natural fat burner.
• Uva Ursi- natural diuretic.
• Glucomannan- helps suppress your appetite and maintain regularity.
• Dandelion Root- help remove built up toxins.
• Caffeine- helps increase energy and burn fat.
• Guarana- increases energy.
• White Willow Bark- anti-inflammatory, may also help prevent the negative side effects of caffeine.
• Coleus Forskohlii- appetite suppressant.
• Cayenne Pepper- boosts metabolism.
Alfahydroxy does contain some good fat burning ingredients that certainly should be able to help you burn more fat and lose the weight. But, Alfahydroxy doesn’t provide any clinical tests or research to back up their formula.
On the Alfahydroxy website it states that Alfahydroxy is banned from sale in the state of California. Why? It seems that some of the Alfa products contain ingredients that California believes can cause cancer. I don’t know about you, but that makes me a little wary about Alfahydroxy or any other Alfa products.
• All natural ingredients
• Many clinically proven ingredients
• May help burn up fat and carbs
Alfahydroxy promises that their formula will help you lose fat. And, Alfahydroxy just might be able to do it too.
If you are looking for an all-natural fat burner to help curb your appetite, burn fat, and tame that sweet tooth, Alfahydroxy may be for you.
But, there are a few things about Alfahydroxy that I just can’t get passed. One, Alfahydroxy doesn’t offer a money back guarantee. If Alfahydroxy really performed and gave weight loss results, why wouldn’t they offer a guarantee? Second, if Alfahydroxy is banned from California for potential cancer-causing ingredients, I’m a little hesitant to knowingly put Alfahydroxy into my own body.
What do you think? Is Alfahydroxy worth the risk to your wallet and possibly to your health?
Alfahydroxy just doesn’t do it for me.